1880 COTTAGE COMPANY BUILDER’S PACKS
- All popular 1880 designs are now available as Builder’s Packs
- Anyone in New Zealand can enjoy our cottages
- Includes plans licensed for one-time use.
- Delivery is to nearest suitable access for a two-wheel drive truck
Builder’s Packs – Sample Materials
Effective December 2023
The following lists are guides only and may vary. Your order contract will include a valid, current list of materials. Regional material requirements may vary – check with your local council or builder.
Visit our photo gallery to see some of our latest completed projects.
Ready for your local council (minus site and drainage plans)
90 x 45 H1.2 MSG8 exterior and interior framing (pre-nailed)
140 x 45 H1.2 joists & 140 x 45 H3.2 bearers with stainless steel pile & bearer fixings kit.
20mm strand floor. (T&G wooden flooring optional extra).
Roof Framing: (1)
Gang nail trusses.
90 x 45 H1.2 MSG8.
Endura Coloursteel corrugated long-run iron (from standard colour range).
140 x 45 Boundary; 90 x 45 H3.2 joists; sustainable mahogany or equivalent decking.
H3.1 Pine Weatherboard.
240 x 19 Paint Quality Facia.
Framing connectors/straps per construction assembly guide.
Thermally Broken Double-glazed aluminium joinery with paint quality reveals and clear or obscure glazing where required. Colonial bars (optional), standard colour range.
70 x 35 kiln dried.
Expol polystyrene to sub floor. Pink batts to walls and flat ceilings at relevant zone areas.
10mm Gib plasterboard to wall and flat ceilings;10mm Gib Aqualine to bathroom areas.
Timber 50×25 Cornice bead.
60x10mm Timber Skirting.
40x10mm Timber architraves.
MDF V Groove
Satin Chrome door knobs.
Painting & Decorating:
Behind wall plumbing, electric wiring and light fittings, gib stopping materials, downpipes and spouting, piles, baseboards and steps.
(1) If snow loading capabilities are required for your area this may result in extra costs.
(2) Coastal locations may require upgraded steel roofing at extra costs.
(3) Fibreglass batts optional.
(4) Hollow core panel doors optional