Model 750 – 2-3 Bedroom Home, Traditional Cottage Design
Picture this traditional cottage situated on a sunny spot at your section. The extended “lean-to” roof aspect creates plenty of room for the average family and their possessions. Put together with the extra strength and integrity you would expect in a quality, top-of-the-line building.
- Two bedrooms approx 3 x 3 metres and 3.6 x 3 metres both with wardrobes, plus a third bedroom or study/office of 3×3 metres.
- Generous bathroom includes shower, bath and laundry area. Separate WC and vanity.
- Open plan combines kitchen, dining and lounge with 3rd bedroom available if extra living area is required.
- Exposed timber ceiling over the lounge, dining and kitchen adds the traditional point of difference for this spacious interior.
- French doors create the outdoor connection from the lounge and 3rd bedroom
- Loft over the bedrooms provides that extra storage we all find useful
- Natural Macrocarpa reveals and architraves
- Timber flooring (installed over our standard ply subfloor for added strength and structural integrity)
Visit our photo gallery to see some of our latest projects.
See also …
Area: 77.76 square metres
Loft: 7.20 square metres
Verandah: 11.16 square metres
Total: 96.12 square metres
Click images to enlarge